The set includes: 5 (five) x Organic cotton pads.
- Double-sided 100% organic cotton: one side is terry towelling and the other is a type of cotton velvet
- The fabric itself is ethically made in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company, free of harsh chemicals.
- Towelling colour: natural raw cotton.
- The towelling wipe, the bias binding, the sewing thread and the cotton label are all organic cotton.
- Suitable for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
- Zero waste.
- Free of endocrine disruptors.
- Washable and reusable.
- Wash before first use.
- As they are made from organic cotton, they may shrink slightly during the first wash.
- If they are badly stained from makeup, soak them before washing.
- For stubborn stains, use sodium bicarbonate or sodium percarbonate.
- To get the most out of your reusable cotton wipes, scrub them a little with some soap from Marseille after each use, rinse them and then let them air dry. The next day they will be clean and ready to use again.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If you would like to whiten them after each use, use sodium percarbonate.
- Wash them at maximum 40ºC or less.
- Air dry only.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150ºC.