Nano-b Charcoal & Gold Toothbrush kills up to 99% of bacterias!
There are over 10 million bacterias on the average toothbrush, but not on Nano-b!
By utilizing the natural antibacterial properties of gold and bamboo charcoal, Nano-b eliminates up to 99% of the bacteria that gets on your toothbrush.
Here is what makes Nano-b Charcoal & Gold so special:
- Gold –Half of the Nano-b Charcoal & Gold bristles are impregnated with genuine gold particles to safeguard your toothbrush from bacteria. This keeps your toothbrush clean and safe, which is what you want from a dental tool you put in your mouth every day.
- Charcoal – The other half of the bristles are impregnated with bamboo charcoal particles. Known for its natural whitening and toxin absorbing qualities, charcoal helps your teeth stay clean and white.
- Lasts up to 6 months – The Nano-b bristles are more durable and fray less than standard brushes. Combined with the antibacterial features, this means you can safely use your Nano-b brush for up to 6 months.
- Double bristle structure – Unique bristle structure combines brushing and flossing in one, removing plaque effectively even between your teeth and under the gum line. 800 long, ultra-thin bristles imitate flossing action to clean plaque in hard-to-reach places, while 800 short bristles take care of the big surfaces of your teeth.
- Travel case included – Each Nano-b toothbrush comes in its own handy travel case, ideal for storage and travel. Now it’s easy to take your toothbrush with you wherever life takes you.
- Rounded bristle tips – Scientifically rounded bristle tips protect the soft tissue of your mouth from scratches and cuts. This makes Nano-b ideal for people suffering from sensitive or bleeding gums.
- Small head size – A toothbrush should be able to effectively clean all of your teeth, not just the easy-to-reach ones. We’ve made the head of Nano-b small and nimble enough to reach and clean your back teeth just as well.
Why Antibacterial Toothbrushes are the Solution:
Several studies have confirmed that gold and silver nanoparticles have antibacterial properties.
One of them investigated the effects of the elements gold and silver on bacteria Bacillus Calmette-Guérin and Escherichia coli. The former causes tuberculosis and the latter, known as E. coli, comes from faecal matter if you brush your teeth in a bathroom with a toilet, claims Business Insider. The results suggested that nanoparticles represent useful candidates for therapeutics and possess excellent antibacterial properties.
Another scientific report has documented that silver not only plays an essential role as an antimicrobial agent against diseases, but it also shows prolonged activity due to the slow-release of its biocidal cations and prevents bacterial re-colonization and contamination of wounds and biomedical devices.