Ingredients: wheat flour* (98%), sea salt. *Organically grown.
Product weight: 200g
Quick to cook and delicious in flavour, Organic Wide Udon Noodles are satisfying and versatile. Artisan family producers slowly air dry and mature these noodles to concentrate their flavour. They can be used all year round in a wide range of Asian and Western dishes, including piping hot noodles in broth, satisfyingly rich stir fries, and succulent summer salads.
Clearspring Japanese Noodles are made to traditional recipes, and are all egg-free and certified organic.
What makes them special:
- Firm, smooth noodles, satisfying and versatile
- Authentically made using the roll and cut method, not by the conventional force extruded method.
- Traditional, slow dried organic noodles from Japan. Dried at room temperature rather than artificially dried at 60-80 degrees.
- Takes 3 days to dry the noodles
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Made from Semi wholewheat flour including the Aleurone layer which is rich in nutrients
- Low fat, source of protein and fibre