- 100% organic sourdough extract for preparing gluten free bread with the typical acidity of sourdough and exotic nutty flavor of quinoa. Makes about 750 g bread. Ingredients: Quinoa-milling products *. * – organic agriculture
BioVegan Quinoa Sauerteig Extrakt
is an organic quinoa sour dough extract for preparing a bread with the aroma of quinoa, the gold of the Incas. The exotic nutty aroma paired with the typical acidity of sourdough will enrich your baked goods.Quinoa Sourdough BreadYou still add (for 1 gluten-free bread):80 g wholemeal rice flour210 g wholemeal buckwheat flour70 g amaranth flour140 g corn starch10 g psyllium husks1 sachet BioVegan Meister baker’s yeast (7 g)8 g salt430 ml lukewarm water3 tbsp (30 ml) neutral oil4 tbsp (40 ml) apple vinegarsome fat and flour for the baking tinPreparation:Mix the contents of the bag well in a bowl with all the dry ingredients. Add the water, oil and cider vinegar and mix with a wooden spoon to form a homogeneous dough. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place. Then knead briefly.Then smooth the dough and dust with flour. Bake the bread together with a bowl of water in a preheatedoven for approx. 50 minutes at 180°C convection oven.Note:
- You cannot make a base with the quinoa sourdough extract.
- The sourdough alone has no leavening power.
- For 500 g flour, 1 sachet of BioVegan Meister baker’s yeast (7 g) is needed.
(94%) milled quinoa products*, milled rice products*, starter cultures
* From certified organic farming.
Gluten free. Vegan.
Store in a dry place, protected from heat.