What it offers
- Helps build muscle
- Helps maintain muscles
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- It contains all the essential amino acids
- It is similar to milk casein
- Offers a prolonged feeling of satiety
- It is slowly absorbed by the body
- It has a balanced amino acid profile
Peas are a rich source of protein, complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Contains Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Calcium as well as Iron, Selenium and Zinc. In addition, peas have antioxidant properties thanks to the abundance of phytochemicals it contains. It is a rich source of amino acids such as glutamine, aspartic acid, arginine and lysine. Peas are rich in fiber and thus moderate the glycemic response. In addition, the addition of pea flour to food preparation has the effect of reducing the glycemic index of the final food. Studies have shown that a diet rich in fiber helps lower blood pressure, improves blood lipid levels, reduces the signs of inflammation in the body and improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
There are no reviews yet.