EAT FOR BETTER SEX
Research suggests that people on a vegan diet do better in bed – and this is because what is good for the heart is good for your sex life!
……… find out why!
1. Improved blood circulation improves sexual function. Animal products on the contrary are high in saturated fats and cholesterol, clog arteries and slow down circulation which can lead to sexual dysfunction.(cayenne pepper, dark chocolate, fruits, leafy greens, sunflower seeds, beets).
2. Eating a healthier diet with more fruits and vegetables can reduce your need for certain medications which may interfere with sex drive and function.
3. Foods with high levels of zinc and vitamin B which are consumed by most vegans cause a chemical reaction in the body that increases the libido in men and women, increasing testosterone levels and sexual desire.(basil, figs, pine nuts, avocado, almonds, asparagus, celery, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, and bananas, watermelon, walnuts).
4. Increased energy, vitality and stamina levels, reduced sluggishness,
eg. bananas are high in potassium, which is a nutrient that helps in sex-hormone production and boosts energy. Other energy boosting foods include dark chocolate and nuts.
5. Studies suggest that a vegan diet changes the body’s overall chemistry, making bodily secretions and odours smell and taste sweeter and fresher.
6. Increased natural lubrication in women due to the water contained in fruits and vegetables, and increased physical sensation and arousal during sex due to improved blood circulation.
7.A balanced vegan diet generally results in a slimmer body, due to the absence of consumption of fat from meats and dairy. Shedding weight can also have a positive impact on your sex life.
8. Meat consumption increases the amount of synthetic hormone intake, which can lead to a reduction in sperm count and even increase the risk of testicular tumors.
9. Female fertility can be improved or boosted by eating vegan, iron rich foods to prevent ovulation problems, by eating plant based rather than animal protein, and foods high in dietary fibre (wholegrains),which comes from plants.
So do yourself and your partner(s) a favour and GO VEGAN 😉